Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Quote to Keep the Blog Going...

I have been so busy and exhausted, blog writing has been low on my list of priorities. This paragraph from Matthew Kelly's Rediscovering Catholicism exemplifies where I am today:

"Today, I am still very much in the midst of that transformation. At times it seems as if I am progressing, while at other times, I cannot help but feel that I am slipping back down a mountain I have struggled so hard to climb. All in all, I have learned my feelings are poor indications of the work God is actually doing in my soul. I have come to believe that at every turn in the road, God is drawing us along the path whether we are aware of it or not. My courage to accept the present and my hope to look toward the future come from remembering how God has used the circumstances of my past to achieve his purpose in my life."

I am grateful for all that I have today. I am most grateful for the ability to find peace, hope, and love in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment