God provided me with another recovery.
I am grateful for the intuition I receive from God when in the midst of making decisions and moving forward with my life. I used to believe the only way to retrieve God’s messages is when my mind is clear, my side of the street is clean and my intentions are pure. I now know God will grab me from a bottomless pit of despair to show me I am worthy of living a full life.
People are placed in my path strategically to show me love when I cannot love myself.
Pastor Lynn spoke to me on August 22, 2010; he stated God knows my heart. Not only did I hear the simple yet profound statement, I intercepted the ultimate truth and received love. In spite of pain, adversity and events of the past, the now and the future, the most important fact to remember is God’s knowledge of my heart.
.jpg)
My faith is restored.
Once again,
How I live is synonymous with whom I am.
And I am blessed.
Thank God! Powerful.......love your artwork!
ReplyDeleteBeen praying for you. Glad to see your back in action on your blog!
ReplyDelete