Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mind Chats Materialize

Okay… so I prayed, prayed, and prayed, then I booked my ticket. Not the most popular decision in my household but my internal mind chats of yesterday did indeed materialize into reality. I am returning to Peru for a very short period. Probably a bit impulsive on my end but I rationalized and justified the need to be present. I feel so drawn to do the work that I am doing and I seized the opportunity. I just debriefed with my colleagues and a full three days is in order. I am very excited. I just know I will love it all my life. I am thinking of that concept, doing the things I would do if this was my last year of life. An additional three days in Peru and the events planned for the experience are on the list.

So this is my son.



I love him dearly. I will miss him and he will miss me. I can’t wait until he is old enough to understand the reasons for my travels.

I am signing the letter of engagement this evening and sending away to my new employer. I look forward to my new job, this summer when the Field Marshall can travel with me to work on the hill, and I am grateful today for the people who accept me for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment