Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Wise Words of Krump

Krump is full of wisdom. We have been corresponding through inbox messaging and each note he sends includes a profound statement of authentic truth. I encouraged him to join the world of the blogspot, but I am not certain he will be joining the club.

I thought I would just pull some of the excellent words from our recent written communication.

I like this one:

Trying to find the good, find the god, find the way up and out, you know life and death and hanging on and trying to give and see the smiles.

I really like this one:

I understand wanting to help, and the powerlessness of it all. Seems the small little things take the day, the little prayers, the little errands, the holding of a hand, the talking about nothing in particular, the gift of being allowed to be there to share with somebody in tough times.

I can relate:

I love all things creative/beauty, things or words or nature, whatever evokes emotion or wonder or thought, something that leaves an impression, sometimes beyond words, in the lovely or the stark.


This is my favorite (so far):

The gift of seeing beauty in harsh conditions is one of the things I've been most grateful for over the years.

So good to reconnect. Thanks Krump.

No comments:

Post a Comment